On the working day, we will reply you in time after receiving the inquiry.
We are direct production and sales by manufacturers.
We mainly produce pharmaceutical packaging plastic bottles, disposable biochemical reagent bottles, eye drops packaging bottles and so on.
Our products are used in pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, cosmetics companies, etc.
Yes, we can customize and develop and produce products based on drawings or samples provided by our customers.
Yes, in addition to custom products, we also have some standard parts that are mainly used on excavators. We also call them construction machinery parts, including excavator bucket teeth, tooth holders, tool angles, loader shovel teeth, ripper shovel Handle, pin circlip, screw nut, etc.
We have 12 new energy-saving and environmentally friendly investment casting production lines, including an automatic clamshell production line and 4 natural gas heat treatment lines. We can produce precision castings and various castings of more than 20,000 tons per year.
The company has more than 210 employees, including 12 professional and technical personnel, 11 quality inspection departments and 17 marketing departments.
First of all, we will have corresponding inspections after each process. For the final products, we will do 100% inspection according to customer requirements and international standards;
Then, we have the most advanced and complete top-notch inspection equipment in the industry. The inspection equipment is fully equipped according to the international YBB. Specifically: Shimadzu, UV spectrophotometer, Nico, infrared spectrophotometer, Linghua, gas chromatograph, METTLER TOLEDO, density Tianping precision instruments.
When you quote, we will confirm with you the trading method, wire transfer or other means. In mass production, we usually pay 30% advance payment first, and then pay the remaining 70% of the payment before shipment.